2.14.2011

...happy valentine's day!


*happy valentine's day* 

To my Children...i cannot express the emotions and love i feel when i look at these pictures of you both...my beautiful girl and my precious little man. i just love you my sweet little lovelies! (pretty, pretty please don't forget that...and especially when you are teenagers)!



And...To my Wonderful Husband...there is nothing i could say that could adequately convey how much i love you (and i don't want to embarrass you on here) ... so kiss, kiss! 
you know i love you babe!
 


Here are my perfect little valentine babies who modeled for a photo workshop given by my friend Cori Derksen...she's an amazing photographer...check her out HERE! Thanks to all you ladies who took some amazing pictures that day (p.s. I totally recognize that I have posted way too many pictures and they are very similar...but I loved how each person had their own perspective & take...so I just posted a bunch. sorry) 

Photo's Taken By: Cori Derksen

 


Photo's Taken By: Jennifer Tozlian
Photo's Taken By: Janay Barrington

 Photo's Taken By: Joanna Hendrix 
 

 I saved two of the best photos for last...I love them all but she added these words and they could not be more perfect.


xoxo - *laura*

2 comments:

Joanna said...

SO glad you liked the pictures.

Your kids are ADORABLE and had to be the smiliest (is that a word?) kids I've ever met. It was a joy taking pictures of them.

I can't take full credit for the photos though, since Cori gave us the magic ISO-aperture-shutter speed numbers, ha!

I've been shooting in manual since the workshop and am getting more confidant. If only my own children were as patient as yours.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

PackersMoving said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful posting! I love reading this, and you are a great writer. I will bookmark your blog and come back later, and reread your blog You have posted a trustworthy blog Thank you very much for sharing this
Packers and movers in Chembur
Packers and movers in Vikhroli
Packers and movers in Mira Road
Packers And Movers App
Rehousing Packers And Movers
Rehousing Packers