9.27.2011

...more than a spoonful of SUGAR!

So this weekend I had a romantic getaway with my husband and got to attend a really fun conference for bloggers called Blog Sugar! Wooo hooo!  They were both fun and much needed! 

More pics to follow...but for now I have to gush a little!


Blog Sugar was great...I learned a ton, got inspired and met some great people.  The food was amazing, the speakers were adorable & inspiring and the decor was divine!  

I cannot say enough good things about it. Thanks to all the people who helped make it happen...I know how much work goes into those things and it did not go unnoticed!  I even got to hang out with my friend Cherish {I didn't realize she was attending when I signed up}! I don't live near her anymore and miss her!  It was a great treat to catch up and meet all of her "blog friends" {she's way pop}!



8 comments:

Four Flights said...

So great to meet you! and don't forget to tell Mishawn hi!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

My friend Wendy (who spoke at your MOPS today) told me one of the girls went to Blog Sugar! We are practically neighbors! I live 10 minutes from you! So bummed we didn't get to meet at Blog Sugar! We will have to have a bloggy get together. There are a handful of us who live in the East Bay! (I have 2 girls, 3 and 4.5)

Cherish Stockdale said...

i loved that you were there. i love you and wish we still lived close!!

Rags to Stitches Blog said...

Glad you had fun! It was such an amazing day! Can't wait till next year.

TDM Wendy said...

So nice to meet you the other day. Next year maybe we can road trip down to Blog sugar. And we have our own little Bay Area Blog Sugars (as Mel commented) so you will have to come!

Unknown said...

Laura it was a pleasure to meet you too. I may have stared at you too much because you are so darn gorgeous! And that dress was too much. Where'd you get it?

{cuppakim} said...

I am so excited I met you at the Sugar! :)

How fun that you got to meet Wendy too! Isn't she hilarious?

grey rose (they/them) said...

laura! i loved meeting your sweet self in person! blog sugar was crazy magical and super inspiring, god is so good! love ya! xo