10.02.2011

...last weekend...

Thanks to my sister & parents we got to get away without kids last weekend...so fun!  Aaron and I stayed in an amazing hotel in Huntington Beach (right on PCH) where we relaxed, ate great food, went to the beach and basically got to talk (for the first time in a long time) without little voices interrupting!  We had fun together and laughed and remembered why we decided to get married in the first place nine short years ago.  It was amazing!





 The weekend ended with Blog Sugar (also amazing).  I am looking forward to taking what I learned there and using it to make this a blog for good, for inspiration and for fun! We'll see what that means...but for now I'm just feeling blessed!



3 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

laura, y'all are adorable!! these photos are beautiful! xo

Jessica Johnson said...

Love your pictures! How fun that you made it into a little romantic getaway. So great to meet you!

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

So glad I got to meet you at Blog Sugar. That was truly an inspiration wasn't it? Love seeing your pictures and so happy that you had a romantic getaway with your hubby. So important. Hugs, Valerie