6.13.2011

...random stuff!


Have you discovered Pinterest yet?  It's amazing.  My friend Ailie told me about it and I finally got into it last week.  It is like having a cork board online of all your favorite things....it's honestly too fun. I'm finding that it's a great way to keep track of all the cool things you see online and wonder "how in the world will I remember to look this up when the time comes?" And you can follow people who's taste you appreciate and "Repin" items they have found.  It provides hours of inspiration!  Anyhow, you have to check it out and either request an invite to join (or if you have a friend already on it you can ask them to send you an invite)! 

Happy Pinning!

I just found this quote (below) online from Pinterest and had to share! If it is true I am an amazing mom because my floors are always sticky and my ovens rarely cleaned! 
Here is the link to the place you can purchase it: 
http://www.catchingfireflies.com/products/good-moms-wall-art.html

***

These two kids are so silly & sweet...they can make me swoon and make me crazy in a matter of seconds...but I adore them!




***

Also, have you visited the Blog Guidebook yet?  It is a great resource for all things blog and they are having a huge "giveaway" right now.  Go check it out and prepare to be amazed!


No comments: