10.30.2011

...so what's it gonna be?

Trick or Treat?
  Here's to hoping you get a lot more Treats tomorrow & only a few tricks (like pretend spiders in your food)!  In case you are looking for some last-minute treat ideas...check this out:

Easy Halloween Party Food from Our Best Bites

***

Also, I made some Cake Pops last spring (inspired by an orange on a tea cup) but they could also double as pumpkins...so I thought I'd show you how I made them.  For the best source check out Bakerella and her video here:

 




 
 


They are a lot of steps but pretty cute, eh?  
 Here's how I packaged them...
(I'll show how I made them into place cards another day)!


1 comment:

gluten said...

Can you really trust the '
gluten free weight loss

free' label on a product? From what I understand these things are not that heavily regulated, especially with foods produce outside of the country. I've picked up quite a few products only to later find traces of gluten.