10.15.2010

...GratefulVALENTINE!


 We have had a very busy summer and heading into Fall has been no different...but in the midst of that I have been grateful for friends and family who have helped me through it.  My friends have been understanding when I have had to cancel plans on them, they have watched my kids and brought me coffee.  My sister has listened to me cry or complain and has been empathetic and understanding.  My mom has done the same and come to visit even for a day just to help me out and be a friend during a not so easy time.  Paige being in preschool has made a huge difference too...she gets a social outlet and I get time just to enjoy Grant and run around with just one child for a few hours every week...so great.  The list could go on and there are so many people and things I can look to and say "Wow...I am so grateful for____" but my point is that for much of this time I have focused on how stressed I feel and lonely instead of realizing that when I really look at it things our busy life these past four months have been okay and could have been soooo much worse.  I just need to be grateful for what I do have and stop thinking about what I don't have.  After all I am constantly telling Paige, "You get what you get and you don't get upset/throw a fit..." So I guess I should take my own advice!  More to write about gratitude soon but for now I want to share about something fun that I have been working on as often as I can! 
 
The Light of Christmas BOUTIQUE is just a few weeks away!  Mark those calenders!  We are all busy gluing and cutting and sewing away to make beautiful crafts for you to enjoy!  Check out our Facebook page...you can click on the link to the right or type in Light of Christmas BOUTIQUE in Facebook and you'll find us!  FREE GIVEAWAY: If you write a Facebook comment about our boutique on our wall & come to the boutique I will personally give you a small gift! You must write the review by this Sunday, October 17th and come find me anytime during the boutique to receive your free gift!  



Friday, Nov 5th * 2 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, Nov 6th * 10 am – 3 pm
14862 Starbuck St, Whittier 90603 

Of course comments and feedback are always welcome!  Hope to see you soon!  
Until next time....*laura* xoxo

No comments: