1.19.2011

valentineFUN...Happy Shopping!

Check out these fun things you can buy for Valentine's Day!  You should probably think about getting things now so you have a enough time for shipping and to make sure you are prepared for whoever you decide to celebrate!  

...Here are a few accessories for kids...

Here are a few pictures of what you can find from my friend Katrina's Etsy shop www.kaylaskloset.etsy.com (when I saw this toddler apron I told her she had to send me a picture to put on my blog because it was too darn cute)! And these magnets would be a great way to display favorite pictures of you and your sweetie! P.S. You can find her on Facebook as well!

Flower Headbands from My Sweet Bee



"I (heart) Mom" Onesie from Stork & Me
 


...and other FUN gifts and decor...

Check out the Painted Sky on 

Etsy and her custom prints...love, love, love!


Heart Shaped Decorations: Kate Grainer (Etsy) 



...And Finally...

Have you checked out Uncommon Goods yet?  It is a great website of unusual gifts!  Here is a link to their website's Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Also, you can never go wrong with Red Envelope...
beautiful things and fun ideas for all!

No comments: