10.29.2010

...oh how i love to craft!!!!

So what have I been up to these past few months in my spare time you ask?  

Crafting! Oh how I love to craft.  Being creative fills me up and helps me feel 
myself in a way that few other things can.

Here are just a few things I've been making and will be selling at the upcoming Light of Christmas BOUTIQUE in Southern California next week!  If you see something you would like I can make special orders...so just send me an email if you are interested: panfilio@mac.com

Kissing Balls...use as ornaments or in place of mistletoe...
each one says "meet me under the mistletoe"


 Journals...for anything...but especially "Love Letter Journals"
...more to come on those


 
So what is a "Love Bug" you ask?
 
Simply HIDE this LOVE BUG for a loved one & once it is found it’s their turn to hide it for you! Sneak it into shoes, lunches, pockets or even silly places like the flour container, purses or luggage! You can even slip a note in the bag! Great between spouses, mommies & kids, siblings or even long distance friends!

CAUTION: LOVE BUGs ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OLD 
AS THEY COULD BECOME A CHOKING HAZARD


 
 
 
 
Here are a few fun places to hide "Love Bugs" for your kids, grand kids, siblings, 
friends or spouse!  Each one comes in a small bag so that you can add it to more 
delicate places and/or add notes! Have fun doing with with your own items too!
 
 















So...until next time...*laura* xoxo

No comments: