7.26.2011

celebrating my birthday girl sis...so fun!

...to know my sister Jen-is to love my sister Jen!  She is kind, fun, smart and silly...she has always been "too cool for school" and so stylish!  Jen is great at so many things and my favorite thing about her is that she is one of the most generous humans I have ever known {with her heart and her money and her  time and everything she is}!  So making her feel special is always a treat... 



 

***

...we celebrated with some of her favorite things...
 ...celebrating with great food, cake & friends...
 
 
 ...make a wish...

{P.S. several years ago we started calling her "Jennififi" and when the kids came along it became "Aunt Fifi" or "Fifi" and there's been no looking back. So Fifi we love you and wish you a great year ahead.}
{P.P.S. Hope this makes up for having a coffee recipe on your birthday Fifi...I know you don't like the stuff...it was a total oversight & quite ironic!}

No comments: